Born Name Harley Quinn Smith
Nick Name Harley, Harley-Quinn, Harley Smith
Occupation Actress, Musician
Years active 2001–present
Born: June 26, 1999, 19 years and 11 months, Red Bank, New Jersey, United States
Sun Sign Cancer
Height 5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
Hair Color Light Blonde
Eye Color Dark Brown
Bra size 32A
Instruments Bass Guitar
Harley attended Hollywood Schoolhouse.
Father – Kevin Smith (Filmmaker, Actor, Comedian, Author)
Mother – Jennifer Schwalbach Smith (Actress)
Others – Donald Edgar Smith (Paternal Grandfather), Grace Schultz (Paternal Grandmother), Virginia Smith (Aunt) (Actress).
She has German roots along with some parts of Irish and English ancestry.
In 2004, she had an uncredited cameo as Tracy Colelli in the drama film Jersey Girl and two years later in the comedy film Clerks II.
In 2014, she had a small role in the thriller film Tusk, a role she reprised in 2016 Yoga Hosers.
In January 2016, it was announced that Smith will play her father character daughter in the half-hour comedy Hollyweed.
Smith joined John Barrowman and other co-hosts in the debut September 15, 2018 episode of DC Daily, a discussion show focusing on DC Universe comic topics and as of December 30, 2018 continues to work for DC Daily.
Raised as the only child of her parents, Harley began as an actress when she was only 2 years old in 2001. This was when she appeared in the movie, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back alongside both her parents. Her next movies were Jersey Girl (2004) and Clerks II (2006) both of which were directed by her father and had her mother also acting. In 2014, she was a part of Tusk which was followed by Holidays (2016), Yoga Horsers (2016) which is still among her best works thus far, and then All These Small Moments (2018).
Apart from movies, Harley Quinn Smith has also had her time with TV shows having appeared in a number including Supergirl and Big Hero 6: The Series where she had a voice role for Jodie Fischer. So far, she has been a part of over 10 productions in a career that seems to still have many years coming.
The beautiful actress also still has interest in music and she is hoping to release her EP in 2019 with her band. Together with the band which she formed in 2017, Harley has written a film. What this means is that apart from just being an actress, she is also testing her talent in both music and writing.
Harley is represented by Amsel, Eisenstadt and Frazier and Hinojosa Talent Agency.
Beauty spot below her left cheek.
As a Musician
Harley, along with her band The Tenth, has released an EP called Boys We Don’t Know.
Harley made her theatrical film debut in the comedy film, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, in 2001.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance in the reality series, Comic Book Men, in 2014.
Food – Vegan nachos
Tourist Destination – Disneyland
Number – 7
Festival – Halloween
Genre – Sci-fi
Celebrity Crush – Michael B. Jordan
1. Apart from her parents being actors, her aunt, Virginia Smith is also an actress, although she may not be the most popular you would get to meet.
2. While thanks to the influence of her parents she is an actress, Harley Quinn Smith had wanted to go into music as a professional bass guitarist. But then along the way she really fell for acting and she continued in the line with the help of her dad.
3. As she grew up, the actress who had wanted to be a bass guitarist for her Punk band was a hardcore emo. She said she wore shirts that didn’t fit and applied dark makeup.
4. She is a vegan and she greatly cares about the rights of animals and those that are generally on the weaker side. Since her dad suffered a massive heart attack which he said he was very lucky to survive from, Harley has been trying to get him to turn Vegan and she has succeeded in getting him to.
5. Inasmuch as it is not known whether she is in any relationship at the moment, she revealed that she was out with her boyfriend when she got to know that someone trolled her on Instagram. She has been in a rather open relationship with her boyfriend who is known as Corey and who is said to be in college. The two have dated for more than 4 years.
6. She also has her fair share of social media followership with close to 200 thousand followers on Instagram and over a thousand Facebook page likes, but for now, she still doesn’t have a Twitter account. That said, she has been trolled on social media a number of times, but she has been able to handle such in a very great way.
Harley Quinn Smith was named after the DC Batman villain Harley Quinn as apparently her father Kevin Smith is a huge Batman fan.
Growing up, she was a music enthusiast and used to play bass guitar in a punk band.
Harley has made several cameos in her father films such as Tusk and Clerks II but she was not really interested in acting in the first place. It was later that she discovered her interest and the fact that she can act.
Her first lead role in a film was in the horror-comedy film, Yoga Hosers, which was also directed by her father and co-starred Lily-Rose Depp.
One of her real-life best friends includes Lily-Rose Depp, the daughter of actor Johnny Depp, whom she knows ever since they were in kindergarten at the Hollywood Schoolhouse.
She is a vegan and considers veganism an important part of her life as she loves animals.
She has a pet rabbit named Cinnamon Bun and has stated that only after adopting Cinnamon did she realize that she cannot have animal food anymore and turned vegan.
She has said in an interview that her favorite day of the year is Halloween and that she literally waits all year for it.
She is a huge Disney fan and a comic geek. She has claimed that she goes to Disneyland multiple times a week.
In 2016, her father gifted her the bat used by Margot Robbie Harley Quinn in the film Suicide Squad. It was given to him by Warner Bros. for hosting the Dawn of Justice League TV special on The CW.
She is a part of a band called ‘The 10th of February’.