Caroline Brasch Nielsen is a Danish fashion model. She is well known for being the face of Marc Jacobs and Valentino, as well as some fragrances : Fendi‘s Fan di Fendi Blossom, Chloe‘s Roses de Chloe.
Years active: 2010-present
Born age: 21 June 1993, 30 years old and 5 months, Copenhagen, Denmark
Sun Sign: Cancer
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 1.79 m (5 ft 10+1⁄2 in)
Measurements: 31-24-34 in – 78-61-86 cm
Bra size: 32A US – 70A EU
Early life and career
Spouse: Frederik Bille Brahe (m. 2018)
Caroline Brasch Nielsen was scouted in a pizza bar in Copenhagen, while she was eating with her friends. She then started walking runways, her first being Dries Van Noten at Paris Fashion Week fall 2010. The same season she opens Valentino and walks for Balenciaga, Givenchy, Yves Saint Laurent and Chanel. Models.com names her one of the « Top 10 Newcomers FW 2010 ».
Since then, she has been working for the likes of Narciso Rodriguez, Thakoon, Alberta Ferretti, Nina Ricci, Herve Leger, Giambattista Valli, Elie Saab, Christian Dior, D&G, Matthew Williamson, Prabal Gurung, Tory Burch, Hugo Boss, Chloe, Fendi, Calvin Klein, Zara, Oscar de la Renta, Sonia Rykiel, Balenciaga, H&M, Burberry, Marc Jacobs and Jill Stuart as well as being on the cover and inside magazines such as Vogue (Italia, Paris, UK, China, Russia, Germany, Japan, US), Harper’s Bazaar, Dazed & Confused, W, Numéro, i-D, Cover, Interview and Elle.
Caroline Brasch Nielsen Favorite Things
- Shoots – With Emmanuelle Alt for French Vogue
- Personal Dress Designers To Wear – Balmain, Anna Dello Russo, Lanvin
Caroline Brasch Nielsen Facts
- An agent scouted her in a pizza restaurant while she was out with her friends on a school trip in her hometown Copenhagen.
- In 2010, Models.com listed her as one of the “Top 10 Newcomers”.
- She loves colors and finds it difficult to wear black.
- She is obsessed with coats and jackets.
- Caroline likes mixing animal prints with bright colors.
- She only wears flats and hardly wears heels on a regular day.
- She loves shopping in Paris and New York.
- Also walked in the 2011 and 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
- She has appeared on magazines like Vogue (Italia, Paris, UK, China, Russia, Germany, Japan, US), Harper’s Bazaar, Dazed & Confused, W, Numéro, i-D, Cover, Interview, and Elle.
- A scent that inspires her is sea salt as she grew up near the water.
- She prefers not to wear makeup when she is not working.
- Her pre-Fashion Week rituals include eating healthy, clean, simple food, and drinking a lot of water.
- The one product she always carries with her is Suki Skincare Delicate Hydrating Oil.
- If she weren’t a model, she would have been a horseback rider and participated in competitions.
- Her go-to summer scent is Roses de Chloé Eau de parfum.
- She and her husband (Frederik Bille Brahe) own a dog named Skat.
- She runs an online retail vintage shop of second-hand designer clothes.